Clarification Text Regarding The Law On Personal Data Protection
We, ELC Stratejik Bilgi Sistemleri ve Yönetim Danışmanlığı Eğitim Yazılım Paz. San. Tic. Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “ELC Strategy” briefly), under the title of data supervisor, acknowledge that your personal data shall be recorded, stored, kept, reorganized, shared with organizations legally authorized to request this personal data, and be processed in other forms specified in the Law on Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as “LPDP”) by maintaining accuracy and currency of the personal data as you reported or it is reported to us, in a way that is within the scope of purpose they need to be processed and in connection with, limited to and prudently for this purpose.
We acknowledge that your personal data which we mentioned below and you provided to us -in any case- and your personal data which we collect as stated below -as part of our legal relationships- be recorded, stored, kept, reorganized, shared with organizations legally authorized to request this personal data, and be transferred, handed over to third parties,
categorized and processed in other forms specified in the LPDP by maintaining accuracy and currency of the personal data as you reported or it is reported to us, in a way that is within the scope of purpose they need to be processed and in connection with, limited to and prudently for this purpose.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
If you are a visitor/participant who contacts us via our website, your personal data we collect and the process is as follows:
Other visitor data; Associated organization, reason for visit/attendance/application,
How And Why We Collect Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is collected while filling out forms on our website, participating in webinars or activities, having conversations with ELC Strategy staff, signing product and service agreements so that these tasks and operations can be carried out.
Why Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data is processed for purposes such as providing our products and services, communicating about products and services you receive/will receive, making product/service proposals, and using for other marketing activities, new product studies, etc.
Your personal data shall be retained for the maximum period which is specified in the relevant regulations or is required for the purpose which they are used, and as long as the legal timeout periods. The retention period might vary by personal data categories and processing purposes. For detailed information on the retention period and destruction of your personal data, you can contact us.
Where Do We Transfer Your Data?
Your data is not shared with irrelevant third parties.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Data?
They are collected for completing operations and monitoring tasks of our website visitors, clients, and solution partners.
Provided that you verify your identity in person as per article 11 of the LPDP, concerning your personal data, you can:
- Learn whether we process your personal data or not, and if we do or have done, request information regarding this.
- Learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used accordingly or not.
- Learn whether your personal data is transferred or not within or outside the country, and to whom it is transferred.
- Request that your incorrect and missing personal data is fixed and that recipients whom this data is or has been transferred are informed.
- Request that your personal data is destroyed (deleted, destroyed, or anonymized) within the framework of the conditions set in article 7 of the LPDP. However, the appropriate method shall be evaluated by us according to the conditions of the concrete case while considering your request for destruction. In this context, you can always request information as to why we chose the destruction method we chose.
- Request that third parties to whom your personal data is or might be transferred are informed about your request for destruction.
- Appeal the results of your personal data analysis generated by using an exclusive automatic system if these results conflict with your interests.
- Request your loss to be indemnified if you suffer losses as your personal data is processed illegally.
Your requests in your application shall be finalized freely within a maximum of 30 days per the quality of your request. However, the fees in the tariff specified in the Communique on Procedures and Principles for Referring to Data Supervisor by the Personal Data Protection Board where the procedure costs extra fees.
The Method For Requesting As Per The Law On Personal Data Protection
As per item 1 of article 13 of the LPDP, you can submit your request concerning the use of the abovementioned rights to our Company via the method(s) specified/to be specified by the Personal Data Protection Board. You can contact us by sending an e-mail to ELC Strategy at any time to us your rights in the art. 11 of the Law No. 6698. Only [email protected] must be used for topics related to your personal data. The rights related to the personal data can only be used with the own data of the people. Forms without official documents verifying your identity attached shall not be taken into consideration.
ELC Stratejik Bilgi Sistemleri ve Yönetim Danışmanlığı Eğitim Yazılım Paz. San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.
Mersis No: 331050906500013
WEB Page: www.elcstrategy.com/elc
E-Mail: [email protected]/elc
Address: Gayrettepe, Barbaros Blv. No:159/2 Daire:8, 34349 Beşiktaş/İstanbul